Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ubuntu, The Best Linux Distro Ever!

As the title shows, yes, IN MY OPINION, Ubuntu is the best, after trying a lot of Linux distros; Fedora 7, openSUSE 10.3, SUSE Linux Enterprise 10 SP1, Red Hat 9 and Ubuntu. Ubuntu is the one that is nearest to logical thinking; my logical thinking :D; its Debian based package management and software installation and update system is the easiest of them all, it's the best in recognizing hardware, comes with the latest Software and best of all, it has the best community ever! You can never find any question in your mind unanswered. I'm currently using SUSE Linux Enterprise 10 on my IBM Thinkpad, but once I get the chance, I'll remove it and re-install my love, my Ubuntu :), I'm so sorry Ubuntu for leaving you, muuuuuuuuuuuuah

No comments: